ACP Council elections will be held in District 3 (Edmonton) and District B (southern Alberta) in June 2023, and neither incumbent Council member is eligible for re-election. The Nominating Committee is now inviting applications from pharmacists in District 3 and pharmacy technicians in District B who are eligible and interested in being recommended to Council for nomination. Please note that your district is based on your home address and not your practice site address, as indicated in section 22 of the ACP Bylaws. Electoral districts are defined in section 3 of the bylaws.
Please see the resources below, including a notice of election from registrar Greg Eberhart, materials to inform you about the role of Council members and the election process, and copies of the applicable Application for Nomination forms.
Applications must be addressed to the Nominating Committee, attention Leslie Ainslie, and be received via email prior to 4:30 p.m. MT on March 17, 2023.
- Letter from the registrar
- Application for nomination in District 3 (pharmacists)
- Application for nomination in District B (pharmacy technicians)
- Pharmacist district list
- Pharmacist district map
- Pharmacy technician district list
- Pharmacy technician district map
- Council responsibilities (Council Governance Policy GP-4)
- Councillor code of conduct (Council Governance Policy (GP-8)
- ACP Bylaws (election process covered in points 18 to 28)
- Bylaw excerpt (section 22, nomination)